Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

3rd Generation Intel core processors with Intel HD Graphics 4000

AJohn14
Beginner

Hello;

Dxdiag and device manager says Intel HD Graphics 4000 is running driver version 10.18.10 after I installed version 15.33.30.

I uninstalled the 10.18.10 driver, restarted, and installed 15.33.30, and it still states I'm running version 10.18.10

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards;

A. Johnson

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the Graphics community.

Actually, I do not see any problem at all, the latest graphics driver is version 15.33.30.64.3958 and the same build number is 10.18.10.3958

See readme file for more information: http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24329/eng/Installation_Readme64.txt http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24329/eng/Installation_Readme64.txt

Allan.

FEUDE
Beginner

Bonjour,

J'ai eu une fois le même problème : pour désinstaller un pilote il faut aller dans l'onglet > Gestionnaire de Périphéries > Cartes graphiques (clic droit) > Désinstaller. Il faut parfois insister plusieurs fois, pour une raison que j'ignore !!

Une remarque : il faut se mettre dans la résolution la plus faible possible. Une fois le pilote désinstallé : redémarrez le PC et vérifier que le nouveau pilote est celui de base Microsoft. Il faut réinstaller le pilote, toujours dans une faible résolution... Une fois le nouveau pilote Intel(R) installé celui-ci vous propose de redémarrer l'ordinateur.

Bonne continuation. (Désolé pour la traduction je ne parle pas anglais.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I once had the same problem to uninstall a driver must go to the tab> Manage Outskirts> Graphics Cards (right click)> Uninstall. Sometimes you insist several times, for whatever reason !!

One note: you have to put in the lowest possible resolution. Once the driver is uninstalled: Restart the PC and check that the new driver is the Microsoft database. Must reinstall the driver, still in low resolution ... Once the new Intel (R) driver installed it prompted to restart the computer.

Good luck. (Sorry for the translation I do not speak English.)

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the feedback.

Allan.

0 Kudos
EGuer1
Beginner

Cordial Greetings

I have an issue with this Intel HD 4000 3rd GEN.

There are a lots of people with the same issue.

When i open a game (SW Battlefront) in Origin this say:

I download the lates driver in the website but still not work.

I hear someone who have the correct version in his computer, i want to know how to get please.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

You are trying to play a game that requires high CPU and graphics performance. You will need Skylake processor or Intel® HD Graphics 530 as minimum to play the game.

See game requirements here: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-community-update-5 Forums, Beta News, and PC Recommend Specs - Star Wars - Official EA Site

Allan.

EGuer1
Beginner

Yeah, thats correct, i understand. Thank you so much for respond. Im clear now.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

You are welcome. If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact Intel support.

Allan.

0 Kudos