3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2014 3:58 PM by RightHere

unknown device: NUC D34010WYK

carboncow

Scratching my head here...usually pretty good at this driver thing.

Bought a NUC D34010WYK and got the entire zip file of drivers for my Windows 7 32bit Ultima OS.

Everything loaded in fine but I got one "unknown device" and when I run the Intel diagnostic tool it doesn't see any concern. Usually I would not be to concerned as everything seems to work but I also installed a Wifi card which is a Centrino Wireless-N 2230 and it's not working although the drivers appear to be installed. That Wireless-N 2230 card has bluetooth and it seemed if the NUC had bluetooth to begin with, can anyone confirm that?

Any ideas of what the missing device is and how to solve this issue if Intel's own system cannot decode the issue?

2014-10-21_21-17-59.png

• 1. Re: unknown device: NUC D34010WYK
          Freejackk

Hey i am not from Intel, but did you install driver for the "Consumer Infrared" device and the "Intel® ME 9: Management Engine Driver for Intel®" ?

Did you install the 2 antennas on the Centrino Wireless-N 2230 ?

The Centrino Wireless-N 2230 has "Dual Mode Bluetooth* 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 3.0+HS, 4.0" , maybe thats why it looks like there is two devices ( my best guess)

The D34010WYK do not have buildt in bluetooth.

Link : ARK | Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYK

test.jpg

Best Regards

Freejack

• 2. Re: unknown device: NUC D34010WYK
            sylvia_intel

Hello Carboncow, thanks for joining the NUC community.

According to the picture you sent, it appears that the Centrino Wireless-N 2230 drivers were installed on your system.

I would like to get additional information from the device manager.

Would you please click or expand the Bluetooth radios option in other to get the information from there?

Also, on"other devices", I need to get the information from the hardware that the NUC is not recognizing.   Would you please send me pictures from those 2 sections? 

• 3. Re: unknown device: NUC D34010WYK
              RightHere

In device manager, right click on the unknown device.

Properties -> Details -> Hardware IDs

With the hardware IDs, you should be able to search online and figure out what the device is.  Or share them here & maybe someone else can help you.