There are some troubleshooting steps you can try and in fact disabling the uAPSD was a very good step.
Try these steps:
- Update the BIOS of your computer.
- Try as much as possible to clean the Wireless environment. This means to turn off wireless adapters and Bluetooth devices near your system and router.
- Try Setting the Security encryption on the router to WPA2-AES. Here you have information:
- Run all windows updates.
- Uninstall the driver you currently have installed and Install the latest driver:
- Make sure you update the router’s firmware.
Thank you so much Yassine. My connection to router was 300mbps and still only had about 30mbps download speed. I disabled this and am now connecting to the internet at 70mbps! Thanks!