This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
There are some troubleshooting steps you can try and in fact disabling the uAPSD was a very good step.
Try these steps:
- Update the BIOS of your computer.
- Try as much as possible to clean the Wireless environment. This means to turn off wireless adapters and Bluetooth devices near your system and router.
- Try Setting the Security encryption on the router to WPA2-AES. Here you have information:
- Run all windows updates.
- Uninstall the driver you currently have installed and Install the latest driver:
- Make sure you update the router’s firmware.