Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Graphics Card Troubles

CJoy
Beginner

Alright, so, I have an Acer Aspire P3. When I downloaded Windows 8.1, I couldn't play Minecraft anymore and everything else was extremely slow. Today, I checked my diagnostics thingy and it said I had a basic Microsoft graphics driver. But before, I had a really fancy Intel graphics driver. I've tried everything including re-installing my drivers several times. But NOTHING is working! I bought this computer to play my video games (Which now I can't do). So any help would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Wolfduzminecraft, since you have an ACER computer, sometimes it is necessary to install the graphics driver they provided.

Bear in mind that our drivers are generic and sometimes the OEM system does not allow the installation of them.

If you are still want to install our drivers, you may try forcing the installation by performing manual procedure, however I cannot assure you they are going to work as expected. See here for instructions: http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm Graphics Drivers — Computer manufacturer graphics driver detected

0 Kudos