It appears your system has Samsung customized Intel HD Graphics driver installed on it. Samsung has made modifications to the generic Intel HD Graphics driver to run specifically on your system. They usually make changes to the driver for functions such as power management and other performance features. It is possible to install the generic Intel HD Graphics driver on your system however, you will loose the Samsung specific customizations. Yow can always try the generic driver to see if it works OK for you and just re-install the custom Samsung driver if it does not. Download and extract the zip version of the latest generic driver here, Intel® Download Center
Here are the steps to install the generic Intel HD Graphics driver. Follow these steps exactly.
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the generic Intel HD Graphics driver to
13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
15. Click "OK"
16. Click "Next" Driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close"