You also need to install the Bluetooth driver. I don't know why they are not packaged as one driver.
I've installed BT 3.1.1311 s64 ... and every other relevant driver I could find. If you think there is a particular driver that would solve my issue, I wo appreciate a link.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Could you try the following steps?
0. Removed the paired devices (Right click and remove device)
1. Uninstall BT software via Control Panel | Uninstall program
3. Make sure BT appears as a Generic adapter in device manager. If it had yellow banged, you can ignore it.
4. Download this driver and unzip it (BT_17.1.1406.01_s64.zip)
5. From admin command prompt, type setup.exe LPUSBHUBWA=TRUE
Were you able to pair BT mouse and kbd again? Let me know how it went...
Perfect solution. Thanks!