Thanks for joining the Graphics community.
This error has been reported at Intel and several solutions were posted at the following URL:
When you install the latest video drivers, I recommend forcing the installation of Intel generic drivers by performing manual procedure, see here for instructions:
Download the zip version of the video driver: File name: win64_153329.zip
I tried that and it just says that my graphics is up to date which it's not if I'm still getting this message:
Display driver intel graphics accelerator drivers for windows 7(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered
EDIT: Which apparently is messing with my adobe flash player as well. Saying something about play back issues before it loads properly again. I checked adobe flash for the most recent up-to-date installment and it's still showing problems that I never had before.
The graphics driver currently installed (According to the Dxdiag report) on your system is very old. Could you please download the zip version of the latest Intel HD Graphics driver and follow the following steps exactly to install it. Please report back with your results.
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Beta Intel HD Graphics driver to
13.Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
16. Click "Next" driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close"
Okay, I did everything you said except I click the kit64ics file since there's no igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file under my Graphics sub-folder.
Here's my updated dxdiag after I installed the driver. Is it updated or am I still missing something?:
EDIT: So now, I'm getting this message :
Display driver intel graphics accelerator drivers for Windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
DXDiag Report.docx 35.9 K