Could you please provide the following information?
1, What OS are you using?
2, How ling of CAT6 run is it?
3, What brand/model of HDMI extender are you using?
4, Does the Vivo and display work correctly when connected with a standard HDMI cable?
5, What model of display are you using.
1. Operating system is Windows 8
2. I am not 100 percent on the distance, All i do know is When i plug a computer with a decent graphics card into the extender the picture transmit's perfectly fine, So i dont think the run is an issue!
3. AcGoSp Super 60m HDMI Extender, AcGoSp Super 60m HDMI Extender: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
4. When i have the machine on, i can use 2 screens perfectly fine with 1080p resolution, so the standard HDMI is working fine.
5. We are using LG LED Smart TV
When i plug everything into the Vivo box, it tells me the LG TV Is connected but im just not getting any display.
Thanks for your reply!
Hi Robert, I have set the output to Clone the device to Monitor + TV
Its defintely shorter than 50m which is the length it says on the box, We have 20 of these setups and they are all working with the current machine's we have inplace.
Have you known these machines to work through a HDMI extender before?
Problem solved! Purchased a higher quality HDMI cable and this has fixed the job! Very strange as the current setup is working on the older low quality cable!
Thanks for everyones help!