Could you please provide the following information?
1, What OS are you using?
2, How ling of CAT6 run is it?
3, What brand/model of HDMI extender are you using?
4, Does the Vivo and display work correctly when connected with a standard HDMI cable?
5, What model of display are you using.
1. Operating system is Windows 8
2. I am not 100 percent on the distance, All i do know is When i plug a computer with a decent graphics card into the extender the picture transmit's perfectly fine, So i dont think the run is an issue!
3. AcGoSp Super 60m HDMI Extender, AcGoSp Super 60m HDMI Extender: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
4. When i have the machine on, i can use 2 screens perfectly fine with 1080p resolution, so the standard HDMI is working fine.
5. We are using LG LED Smart TV
When i plug everything into the Vivo box, it tells me the LG TV Is connected but im just not getting any display.
Thanks for your reply!