1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 4, 2014 9:19 AM by JasonHoffman

D34010WYK Won't Boot

pshankland

Hi,

I have an Intel NUC D34010WYK that I have just bought and have installed the following two components:

Both appear to be compatible but whenever I switch the NUC on I get the three flashing blue lights and then within a minute it restarts and does the three flashing lights again.

I thought this was a broken NUC so the supplier swapped it out for a new one but am getting exactly the same.

I have tried different memory in the unit because Intel say that the 3 flashing lights is a memory error but I get the same results.

I don't have a mSATA drive installed as planning to run everything from USB.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Pete.

• 1. Re: D34010WYK Won't Boot
          JasonHoffman

pshankland,

The memory you listed appears to be 1.5v memory, which is incompatible with your NUC:

• Samsung 2 GB DDR3 RAM PC3-10600 204-Pin Laptop SODIMM General Features:
          • 2 GB DDR3 (Double Data Rate Three) RAM PC3-10600 1333 MHz 2Rx8 1.5V 204-pin 16-chip

Can you confirm the voltage on your memory? All current generation NUCs require 1.35v memory.