Hello Tenemia, for this kind of behavior what we usually recommend to our customers is the following:
- Try doing a BIOS update or a BIOS recovery to the latest version available.
- Try using different SATA cable.
- Check for a firmware update on the SSDs
- Make sure you have all drivers installed http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z97_MARK_2/HelpDesk_Download/
- Contact the motherboard manufacture (ASUS) for any additional troubleshooting
If the issue persisted it will be necessary to replace the board with the place of purchase. This board has a warranty period of 3 years http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z97_MARK_2/HelpDesk_Warranty/