Hello Shiba1918, I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with this system.
For this kind of behavior it will be necessary to perform a basic troubleshooting in order to find out what is causing this behavior.
Please do the following:
- Take the motherboard out of the chassis and using only minimum configuration (board, processor, and power supply) No memory stick. You should get 3 beeps
- Add 1 memory stick and turn on the system.
3. Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-028780.htm?wapkw=clear+cmos+battery#datetime
- Try using another power supply.
- If you have any other compatible processor, please test it, or test the processor on another system.