Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

Windows 7 installation - DP35DP AHCI or Raid driver does not work

idata
Employee

Hi,

I have the DP35DP MB and I've been trying to install windows 7 in the past 10 hours.

IT allways get stuck in the part where you usually on windows XP installation, would have to click F6 and put the Sata driver.

I updated my bios to the latest version that is available -

I downloaded the and had setup on Disc on key + On a seperate hd partition the Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (RAID) driver version 8.9.0.1023 for Intel® Desktop Boards.

which is the latest version.

In Bios I've set the HD type one time to AHCI , one time to RAID .

In both i encounted same problem.

when getting to the part where its looking for the driver, I set it to the right PATH and finds the driver

for AHCI for example its ICH9R Sata Controller.

It finds it and say's it fits, but when choosing it loads for a while and eventually it said that the device could not be installed, and to try and contact my vendor.

Mobo is DP35DP

This is the latest Bios Version

Latest Matrix Drivers

and the RTM version of windows 7.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, Addict3D.

There is an RAID driver from Intel included in Microsoft Windows 7* - you don't need to load one during install. If you're running into issues, maybe just try installing the OS as-is and then install the RAID driver via the install package once the OS is up and running.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

my mb dont work i was installing the driver but when i active the ahci the computer no work, restart in the logo of windows i need active mode ide for can to start.

0 Kudos