I am sorry you are having problems with this but let me help you with some troubleshooting steps.
Based on your description there could be many things affecting the connection so I would like to get more information about the environment and your system:
- For testing purposes, how many wireless devices are near from the computer and Bluetooth Keyboard?
- What wireless driver do you have installed on the computer?
- What is the Bluetooth driver installed?
- How far is the Bluetooth keyboard from your computer when trying to pair it?
- Have you tried updating the BIOS on the nuc?
- Try testing far away from telephones or microwaves since devices like these can affect the Bluetooth signal (2.4GHz).
Please note that the Warranty on Intel® products is like for like so in case of replacement the product will be the N-7260.
- There is only 1pcs D-link 802.11N 150M router which provide wifi signal near the computer
- Wifi driver is version 17.1.0
- BT driver is version 17.1.1406.01
- I put the bluetooth keyborad just nearby the NUC
- BIOS version 0038
- I even tried to unplug all the wifi product and there is no microwave oven in my home. After that i try move all these device to my parents housing and still not working.
Since you have reinstalled the Operating System and tested different troubleshooting steps, I recommend you contacting our support so we can get more detail information about the issue you have.
Here is the contact information: