This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Let me help you with this.
There are some troubleshooting steps I would like you to try:
- Take the motherboard out of the chassis if possible to a non conducted surface like Wood or glass.
- Disconnect all components from the motherboard including power supply, memory, HDD, the BIOS jumper and Battery for about 20 -30 minutes.
- Reconnect the system to test minimum configuration. This is just one RAM memory stick, 1 HDD, battery, jumper. Do not connect Audio or video cards.
- Turn the system and test it.
- If issue persists, try accessing the BIOS and reset all settings to default:
Based on the description this sounds like grounding issue but try the steps above and let me know how it goes.