I am sorry you are having problems but let me help you.
I would like to get some more information from your system so can you please provide the dxdiag report?
How to get it?
Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Copy/Paste here.
Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Open .txt file created> Copy/Paste here.
Thanks for the information. We have not received reports from other users related to this so it is an isolate case. However, there are some troubleshooting steps I want you to do:
- Make sure you have the latest BIOS for your board.
- Update the graphics driver to the latest version. Here is the download link:
- Install the monitor drivers.
- Test different video cables and if possible do not use adapters (direct connection between the monitor and the board).
- Try the system with a different monitor.
i too have same problem when i install graphic hd 4600 driver
my computer spec
- Intel® Core™ i7-4700 Desktop Processor
- intel mother board DB85FL
- corsair vs650 SMPS
- 8 GB transcend RAM
- WINDOW 7 64 BIT
- 1 TB HARD DISK
i have monitor flickering problem all the time ,i cant even use computer due to this problem....
when i install graphic driver my system hangs , monitor flickers , pen drive socket disconnects
i tried changing cables,installing latest version in intel website and no electric problems
pl solve my problem, having this problem for about 2 months no one can solve driver problem...
What is the driver version installed on your computer? Also, have you tried updating the BIOS on your computer?
Here is the latest: