Hello Novakp33, thanks a lot for posting your question at Intel Communities.
Here are our recommendations for this issue:
- Please, place the board over a non-conducting surface. Just plug in the power supply, the video card and the processor, and try to boot up.
- Test the system without memory installed looking for beep codes.
-Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system
- make sure you have the latest firmware available for your video card.
- Try testing another video card in order to find out if this is a compatibility problem.
Hi novakp33, I have some suggestions and each one may represent a solution:
- The POST code 00 usually means ready to boot. Try another boot drive to see if there is a problem with your operating system or tap F8 to attempt entering safe mode.
- Reset BIOS settings to default. Remember to verify the SATA mode setting before completing this step.
- Update the graphics card firmware.