cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD Toolbox update from v3.1.8 to v3.2.3 impossible

YM_
New Contributor

Hi folks !

I've been trying to install the Intel SSD Toolbox update to v3.2.3 with no success so far...

I get this message :

Basically saying that "the install process could not start and that I should look for updates again"...

Any advices ?

Thanks a lot !

5 REPLIES 5

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Mine says: "No new updates were found".

You could try Al Hill's suggestion or also verify if you have all basic drivers for your system.

Please provide more information about your system in case further assistance is needed.

宏唐
New Contributor

Same here, any suggestion?

DGree15
New Contributor

I am guessing there may be some issue with Intel on this.

I have an Intel 335 SSD installed on the system I am typing on. It is my VM Internet access system on my company network.

The system is relatively high-end ASUS+Intel components and only Win 8.1, Office, VMware Player on the host.

SSD Toolbox 3.2.3 was installed fresh a couple of months ago when the SSD was added (it is the virtual machine drive).

And starting just today it is now flagging that an update is available, even though the software version is the latest.

So I would guess this as a bug or Intel problem with false triggering update version information.

A bit off the topic: the SSD Toolbox from the start fails incessantly, almost daily, giving the option to send an error report, which was fun to click the Send button for the first 30 or 40 times but is now just a minor annoyance.

I do corporate IT (yes, I actually do, since '95), and previous Intel SSDs with the Intel controller have been great, but the recent Intel models with non-Intel controllers have been nothing but a nightmare for me in every system I install them into.

Jose_H_Intel1
Valued Contributor II

Please try uninstalling Intel® Update Manager and then download and install it again.