This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Hi noonoo12, let me provide you with some recommendations.
- Please make sure you have Intel® PROSet Wireless Software version 17.1 as well as the laterst firmware upgrade for your router.
- Try to verify the wireless security encryption being used by the router and the laptop and avoid mixed encryption types if possible. Intel WiFi Products — Data rate will not exceed 54 Mbps when WEP or TKIP encryption is configured
- Disable uAPSD in the adapter properties. Intel® Wi-Fi Products — TechNote: Access Point interoperability issue with uAPSD
- Update your Intel® NUC BIOS.
- You may want to check for sources of interference near Intel® NUC’s location; such as cordless phones, microwave ovens and other similar devices operating at 2.4GHz. The same may apply for some solid objects like walls.