I am sorry you are having this problem with the system but let me help you.
All the information you have provided is very complete but I would like to know some more information about the configuration:
- Is there any possibility to test this wireless card on another system?
- Was this working fine before? If so, was there any change on the computer?
- Can you try connecting the PCIe card on PCI port C? Check the Technical Product Specification for the NUC here:
1. I will try, but i don't know if i can test in another system.
2. The card never work. I get the NUC yesterday from Amazon.
3. The card is already in Port C, and in Port B i installed an m-sata memory.
Here you have a very good link with information in how to identify the Wireless card;
in case you are still having problems with the wireless card or it is not working correctly I recommend you contacting the place of purchase or you can contact our support chat at this link:
When I click Device Manager, and select Network Adapters section, the Intel wireless adapter isn't listed. (see attached picture above)
Do you think that is probabily broken?