Hello Andreas, I really sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced with your system.
I’m afraid to tell you that there is no way of knowing what caused the problem, but so far these are the two possible scenarios and the recommendation we can give you.
- 1st scenario: 3 out of the 4 hard drives lost the RAID structured; therefore the driver does not see them as members of the array.
- 2nd scenario: the raid controller is defective and it is not interpreting the information.
The only recommendation we can give you is the following:
- Do not touch (not formatted) the hard drives.
- It will be necessary to get another motherboard (same chipset), or at least a 6 or 7 Series motherboard.
- Change the SATA mode to RAID, connect the hard drives and see if it reads the RAID structured.