2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2009 5:15 AM by tynum

HELP with INTEL motherboard (DQ35MP)

tynum

STORY:

i recently had my DG35EC INTEL motherboard replaced with a DQ35MP INTEL motherboard because the DG35EC motherboard had problems and the computer shop didn't had the same motherboard to replace it with so instead i choose to pick another motherboard which is the INTEL DQ35MP...

PROBLEM:

when i turn my AVR "ON" my computer suddenly turns ON( CPU fan turns on its own without pressing the POWER BUTTON and there is no display in the monitor) for about 3 secs then turns OFF on its own... aside from this problem, the motherboard runs fine.... (DIDN'T HAD THIS PROBLEM ON MY DG35EC INTEL MOTHERBOARD).

i tried to use another power supply but still got the same problem....

i tried plugging my computer directly to the electrical outlet but still got the same problem...

i tried to take off my INTEL DQ35MP motherboard from my CPU casing but still got the same problem..

i tried to look for something that would solve my problem in the BIOS setup but didn't find any...

i tried to reset my BIOS but still got the same problem...

IS THIS NORMAL?( in my opinion "its not", i think this causes bad sectors on my HARD DISK)...

HELP me please... should i return this back to the computer shop?