- which image do you use?
- which Arduino IDE version do you use?
- which Galileo board do you have - did you select the right board?
you might try a simple sketch which e.g. outputs something to Arduino IDE serial (e.g. system("echo 'Hello World' > /dev/ttyGS0");) just to check whether sketches are started in general [maybe put a delay(5000); before to give you some time to open the serial within the IDE]
if you do have access to the board (serial or ssh):
- has the /sketch/sketch.elf file been put in place?
- can you execute /sketch/sketch.elf from within console?
- I'm new to this，so I don't know which image I use.Can you tell me how to know which image I use ?
let me restate: where did you take the image you put on the SD card to boot from? And what does "cat /etc/version" give you when typed in the console (serial)?
Does the "Hello World" sketch I typed in yesterday work for you?
Sorry ,I can't understand the last two question.
when connected via serial what does "ls /sketch" output? what happens if you execute "/sketch/sketch.elf"?