Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel NUC D34010 + Intel AC 7260HMW + Windows 8.1 64bit = Error code 10

RMas1
Beginner

Hi,

I have an Intel NUC D34010 with Windows 8.1 64bit and everything works fine except for the Intel AC 7260 wireless card.

I mounted it, installed the last drivers and my system detects the correct model of the card but I get the "Error code 10" telling me that the device is installed but can't start.

I have tried almost all the wireless card drivers available (17.0.5, 17.0.2, 17.0.0, 16.X.X - normal and for IT administrators), the chipset drivers and the last bios firmware (26). I have also unmounted and mounted again the wireless card and nothing changes. I also uninstalled the card drivers and made the windows update recognise it and the error continues. Of course I have restarted the NUC several times and unplugged it.

If I plug a Conceptronic USB Wifi adapter it works flawlessly.

Has anyone found the same problem and/or know how to fix it?

Thank's in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you are experiencing issues with Intel AC 7260 wireless card. I will move this thread to the appropriate support group.

Thanks for your understanding.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Rogmas, please let me know if there is a change after you shut down the system and remove the power cable for some seconds, then turn it on normally.

0 Kudos
RMas1
Beginner

Hi Joe,

There's no change at all, code error 10 is still there when i start the NUC after shutting it down and removing the power cord for some seconds (in fact i always cut the energy power as when i shut down the NUC i disconnect the power connector where the it is plugged).

Roger

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

We are investigating this issue.

I will keep you informed.

0 Kudos