This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
See information below:
The Desktop Board supports the following memory features:
- Four 240-pin Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) connectors with gold-plated contacts arranged in three channels
- 1600/1333/1066/800 MHz DDR3 SDRAM interface (XMP version 1.2 performance profile support for memory speeds above 1333 MHz)
- Support for single-, dual-, and triple-channel memory interleaving
- Unbuffered, nonregistered single or double-sided DIMMs with a voltage rating of less than 1.6 V.
- Non-ECC DDR3 memory
- Serial Presence Detect (SPD) memory only
- Up to 16 GB maximum total system memory
From this, it does not support the memory speed 1866Mhz and 2000Mhz.