Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Graphics Drivers make my LoL Client freeze.

GLive
Beginner

Hi people, I'll cut straight to the chase. I downloaded the latest drivers for Intel's HD Graphics 4000 yesterday (cpu = i5-3337U 1.8GHz) on my sister's laptop, and ever since I did, my League of Legends Client started freezing on its own for absolutely no good reason (let alone there was no fps improvement whatsoever).. The laptop is like 5 months old and I had no issues with LoL Client before that. I just asked for Riot's help too but I will have to wait for them to get back to me. Please guys I need help ASAP. Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Liver, thanks for contacting us through the Intel Communities.

I would like to inform you that we haven't received notifications related to this game. Since you didn't experienced issues while using the previous graphics version, I would recommend you to remove the latest drivers and reinstalling the once you had before.

If the behavior happens only when you are playing LoL; you may want to check with the game developer if there is a patch available that you can use.

0 Kudos