If you would like to know the meaning for the LED, you will need to refer to the technical product specification.
You will need to read the LED from MSB to LSB.
Check the colour code from the Post Code Table.
Now if you would like to do some troubleshooting, you will need to try these steps below:
1. Clear Cmos by changing the jumper configuration and removing the battery as well and disconnecting the power plug.
2. Try to recover the bios by reading on the TPS how to do it.
3. Try some basic troubleshooting steps - removing the memory to see if there is any beep
4. Cross testing the hardware like cpu, memory
5. Boot system with minimum configuration
All the best,