Hello Arithine, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system.
I made a search on Google and I was able to find out that you have a Dell system.
Some recommendation I could give are the following:
- -Test the system out of the chassis, with minimum configuration (motherboard, processor, 1 memory stick, video card and power supply)
- -Remove the CMOS battery and leave the system without it for about an hour. Then put it back on and restart the system.
- -Try to install the current BIOS version again.
Which Operating System are you using? This RST version is valid if the system is running on one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7*
- Microsoft Windows 7* x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows 8*
- Microsoft Windows 8* x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows Server* 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server* 2008 x64-bit Edition**
- Microsoft Windows Media Center* Edition