Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Does anyone know how to download drives?

GNehl
Beginner

I've formatted my notebook a while ago, and I have tried downloading and installing my NVIDIA video drivers but they require me to download and update my intel drivers first. All good, all well, but whenever I try to download it, i simply cant!. I run the "analyzing your computer" the homepage requires every time i get on it. It runs for hours and hours but gets me no results. I have even tried the manual download, but even if i input the information it requires me in all slots and it "finds" me a download, whenever i click on the link it redirects me to a disclaimer with no download links. What can I do to download the needed drivers?

I need to download the drivers to my CORE I7 processor, on my notebook.

I would be glad if anyone could help me.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi GuiNehls,

I am sorry you are having problems getting the driver for your controller but let I will do my best to help you.

The information you have provided is very helpful but I think I will need some more about your system configuration.

Can you please attach here your dxdiag report and your graphics report?

How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Copy/Paste here.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Open .txt file created> Copy/Paste here.

0 Kudos