last week Ive bought some parts (dz68zv board and i5 3570) to upgrade my PC, however, now I am facing some problems.
corsair CX600 PSU
Club 3d Radeon 7950 royalqueen
when I try to start my PC it first will show me the Intel screen (where I am able to choose for the bios mode etc)
after this (when my motherboard shows 00 = hand-off to OS) I get a black screen and a "0_" in the right lower corner of my screen
I also tried starting my PC using a "weaker older" graphics card, the Radeon 5450.
with this card I was able to install windows and run the updates etc on the PC, as well as the amd drivers.
when swapping the graphics cards (since I really want to use my gaming one) the post boot screen shows the "0_" again
what I've tried:
- different pci x16 slots, 1 shows the bios that it's a x8 card, the other will recognize it as a x16 (it also recognizes it's an AMD card)
- different bios settings on the graphics card (both original and club3d boost)
- the bios of the dz68zv is up to date
- installing drivers for the graphics card
- the intel screen shows a 5A in the corner when the gaming card is in the pci slot
I am sure that both the graphics card and the PSU work, I took them from my older Q6600 setup where they always have been functioning great.
can someone help me out?