I understand you are having problems and I am really sorry for that but I will make my best to help you.
There are some things I would like to know so I can provide the correct information:
- What is the Computer model?
- Have you updated the BIOS in your system? If not, please update the BIOS.
- What devices have you tried connecting via Bluetooth?
Here you can find the latest drivers for both devices. Access the following links:
For Wireless drivers:
For Bluetooth drivers:
Thanks for the information. I want you to try this:
- Remove the Bluetooth device from Add Or Remove Devices.
- Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices on to avoid interference.
- Have you checked for a Firmware update for the BT device?
- Is this happening with only one Bluetooth device? Is there a possibility to test another or different devices?