2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2014 8:12 PM by CaiSHU

i2c interface

CaiSHU

I was making a four-motor aircraft with Intel Galileo, using sensor MPU6050(via 12C interface) to capture the flying attitude of my aircraft and Servo library to make motor work well.After reading the datasheet of Intel Galileo, I know that CY8C9540A I/O expander interacts with Quark by I2C interface derive the PWM wave. In practice, the whole system runs well at the beginning, but it doesnt work after a while, neither the electrical machine nor the sensor. By serial monitor, the values of Euler angles do not change when I move the aircraft. Four motors also stop. Is it the problem that there exists a conflict in I2C bus? If it is, how can I fix it? Or is there any other possibility for the system stoppage?

• 1. Re: i2c interface
          Carlos_Intel

Hello CaiSHU!

I´m just curious about your power configuration since you said it works fine at the beginning and then everything suddenly stops, how many mili Amps per hour (mAh) do your batteries provide?

Also, did you connect the jumpers 2 and 3 instead of 1 and 2 on J2 pins?

Best regards!

• 2. Re: i2c interface
            CaiSHU

Thanks!It is 2200mAh(25C).It works well when I only drive motors to work for a long time except that add sensor MPU6050.It still doesn't work well after connecting the jumpers 2 and 3 instead of 1 and 2 on J2 pins.