8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2016 6:45 AM by ThiloB

Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology

willough

I bought a Dell computer which came with a single drive and Intel Rapid Storage Technology software (mirrored drives were not an option).  I then bought an identical drive and built a Raid 1 mirror using the Intel software, which went smoothly.  At some point a couple months later the original Dell drive failed.  Dell sent me a new drive, again identical.  I want to rebuild the mirror but am nervous that I will accidentally wipe the only working drive.  The original drive was on SATA 0 and the one I had purchased on SATA 1.  After the failure I moved the working drive to SATA 0 and the replacement drive to SATA 1. Instructions that I've read say to land your cursor on the new drive and click 'rebuild volume' but that is not how it is working.  Under "Status" I am given the option to rebuild and when clicked I am presented with an option to do so, but it's unclear which drive is which (see screenshots). 

I would hope the software does not allow you to wipe your working drive but cannot find documentation to support that.  Just nervous about losing the entire working drive.  Can someone assist?  Thanks in advance for any help.

• 1. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
          joe_intel

Basically the rebuild should work. If by any chance it does not you also have another option:

You may access the RAID BIOS (Ctrl + I) and choose “Reset Disk to non-RAID” (for both drives if needed). When you do this you will get a message warning you about data loss, in most RAID types this will be true but there is no problem with RAID 1, since it is a mirror the data will remain.

Now, in order to create the RAID 1 again without losing the data you will need to boot into Windows*, start Intel® Rapid Storage Technology, and create the RAID volume from the drive with existing data, as explained in the user guide (page 30). This option does not appear in the RAID BIOS, therefore creating the RAID volume there will delete the data.

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) — User guides

• 2. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
            ThiloB

Sorry for digging out this old Thread, but this is exactly my problem:

When I try to create a RAID 1 with Intel RST UI, it tells me all data from System Disk will be lost. I have no option to choose to keep data from a disk.

Screenshots are in german, I'll try to translate:

The red marked part is where I am asked if I want to keep data from one of the chosen disks:

1.png

As you can see, there is no option to choose a disk. If I click next, a warning appears telling me all data from my System-Disk will be lost:

2.png

I also tried to insert a third drive, but anyway I try, RST tells my the System disk will be deleted.

How to avoid that?

Regards,

Thilo

• 3. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
              EstebanC_Intel

Hello, ThiloB:

In this case, I would like to review the following message found here http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/chipsets/imsm/sb/irst_user_guide.pdf  (page 30):

Warning:This operation will delete all existing data from the additional hard drive or drives and the data

cannot be recovered. It is critical to backup all important data on the additional drives before proceeding. The

data on the source hard drive, however, will be preserved.

Please note that this will affect the additional drive only. What it'll do with the main drive would just to copy that information.

If you have important information in the additional drive, it would be good to backup that information to then store it in the RAID 1 config you will get.

Regards,

Esteban C

• 4. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
                ThiloB

Dear Esteban,

thank you for responding. I've read that guide before, and on Page 31 follows this screen:Unbenannt.png

I don't have this point, it says it will delete my system disk. You think it won't be deleted either because it only affects the additional drive?

Regards, Thilo

• 5. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
                  EstebanC_Intel

Thank you for your answer ThiloB and sorry for the delay.

I would like to check what do you see while attempting to create the RAID, would you please provide me with a screenshot of the full window of Intel RST?

Additionally, it'd be awesome having the SSU report from your system, this is in order to gather up some information that will allow me to better understand this scenario and therefore assist you with it.

How to get that report?

-Access: Download Intel® System Support Utility

-Download the utility

-Scan your system with the utility

-Export the report (hit next and then save) and attach it to your answer with the advanced editor option (reply button and then check upper right corner)

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Regards,

Esteban C

• 6. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
                    ThiloB

Dear Esteban,

basically it's all in my first post, but here in detail:

1. first screen of RST (with my red annotations). All Data is on System Disk ID1, which therefore has to be part of the array.
                    1.png

2. Klick on Create:
                    2.png

3. Klick on Next ("Weiter"). As you can see, I'm asked if I want to keep data but I do not get the option to choose a drive:

3.png
                    If I select drive ID3 instead of ID0 the screen looks the same.
                    If I klick on Next, I get a Warning that my System Disk will be deleted:4.png

If I select drive ID4 instead of 3 or 0 I'm asked to keep data AND get an option to choose a disk, but only disk ID4. System Disk ID1 will be deleted anyway:

5.png

As you can see here:

6.png

SSU Report:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                    <SSU>
                        <Setting id="Version">1.2.0.58</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Date">07.01.2016</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Time">00:00:38.8807746</Setting>
                        <Details id="Computer" displayName="" value="">
                            <Setting id="BaseBoard Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                            <Setting id="BIOS Mode" displayName="" value="Legacy" />
                            <Setting id="BIOS Version/Date" displayName="" value="Intel Corp. S1200BT.86B.02.00.0041.120520121743 , 05.12.2012 12:00" />
                            <Setting id="CD or DVD" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                            <Setting id="Embedded Controller Version" displayName="" value="255.255" />
                            <Setting id="Platform Role" displayName="" value="Enterprise Server" />
                            <Setting id="Processor  " displayName="" value="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz , GenuineIntel" />
                            <Setting id="Secure Boot State" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                            <Setting id="SMBIOS Version" displayName="" value="2.6" />
                            <Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                            <Setting id="System Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                            <Setting id="System Model" displayName="" value="S1200BTL" />
                            <Setting id="System SKU" displayName="" value="To be filled by O.E.M." />
                            <Setting id="System Type" displayName="" value="x64-based PC" />
                            <Details id="Display" displayName="" value="">
                                <Setting id="Intel ® Graphics Driver Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Details id="Matrox G200e (ServerEngines)" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Adapter Compatibility" displayName="" value="Matrox Graphics Inc." />
                                    <Setting id="Adapter DAC Type" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Adapter RAM" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Offline" />
                                    <Setting id="Bits Per Pixel" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Matrox G200e (ServerEngines)" />
                                    <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="MtxCIP2.dll,CoInstaller" />
                                    <Setting id="Color Table Entries" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Dedicated Video Memory" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="G200em.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="10.25.2010 02:00" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\G200em.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Matrox Graphics Inc." />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="2.0.10.0" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem3.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IN00" />
                                    <Setting id="Install Date" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Installed Drivers" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Last Error Code" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 3, device 0, function 0" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Matrox Graphics Inc." />
                                    <Setting id="Microsoft DirectX* Version" displayName="" value="11.X" />
                                    <Setting id="Monochrome" displayName="" value="No" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of Colors" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of Video Pages" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_102B&amp;DEV_0522&amp;SUBSYS_01028086&amp;REV_07\4&amp;2CF3708E&amp;0&amp;00E5" />
                                    <Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Current" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Maximum" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Minimum" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Resolution" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Scan Mode" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="G200e" />
                                    <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="OK" />
                                    <Setting id="Video Architecture" displayName="" value="VGA" />
                                    <Setting id="Video Memory" displayName="" value="Unknown" />
                                    <Setting id="Video Processor" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Memory" displayName="" value="">
                                <Details id="NODE 0 CHANNEL 0 DIMM 0" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capacity" displayName="" value="4 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_A1" />
                                    <Setting id="Data Width" displayName="" value="64 bits" />
                                    <Setting id="Form Factor" displayName="" value="DIMM" />
                                    <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="First position" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Kingston" />
                                    <Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="Unknown" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="9965525-008.A00LF" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="0E25AB3C" />
                                    <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Synchronous" />
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="NODE 0 CHANNEL 0 DIMM 1" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_A2" />
                                    <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="First position" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="9965525-018.A00LF" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="A20DE153" />
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="NODE 0 CHANNEL 1 DIMM 0" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_B1" />
                                    <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="Second position" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="9965525-008.A00LF" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="05265177" />
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="NODE 0 CHANNEL 1 DIMM 1" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="DIMM_B2" />
                                    <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="Second position" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="9965525-018.A00LF" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="412E07A4" />
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Motherboard" displayName="" value="">
                                <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Running or Full Power" />
                                <Setting id="BIOS" displayName="" value="BIOS Date: 08/20/09 10:33:39 Ver: 08.00.10, INTEL - 6222004" />
                                <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Hauptplatine" />
                                <Setting id="Chipset" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Desktop%2fWorkstation%2fServer+Express" />
                                <Setting id="Date" displayName="" value="12.05.2012 01:00" />
                                <Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                                <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Product" displayName="" value="S1200BTL" />
                                <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="QSBT21611078" />
                                <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="E98681-352" />
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Networking" displayName="" value="">
                                <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Install Options" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Details id="Intel(R) 82574L-Gigabit-Netzwerkverbindung" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) 82574L-Gigabit-Netzwerkverbindung" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=82574L+Gigabit+Netzwerkverbindung" />
                                    <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Enabled" displayName="" value="No" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="e1q60x64.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06.04.2009 12:00" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1q60x64.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="11.0.5.22" />
                                    <Setting id="ETrackID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0007" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="net1qx64.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="E10D3" />
                                    <Setting id="Installed" displayName="" value="Yes" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="06.26.2016 10:38" />
                                    <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0" />
                                    <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel" />
                                    <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="LAN-Verbindung" />
                                    <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{01C3DDB7-3768-4F84-BB03-A4659DEB6D03}" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of VLANs" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="NVM Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_10D3&amp;SUBSYS_35788086&amp;REV_00\001E67FFFF45EC8400" />
                                    <Setting id="Port" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="No" />
                                    <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Intel(R) 82574L-Gigabit-Netzwerkverbindung" />
                                    <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="e1qexpress" />
                                    <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Device is disabled." />
                                    <Setting id="Team Name" displayName="" value="Not in a team" />
                                    <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Details id="Settings" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flusssteuerung" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interruptüberprüfung" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4-Prüfsummenabladung" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Großes Paket" value="Deaktiviert (1514)" />
                                        <Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Abladung großer Sendungen (IPv4)" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Abladung großer Sendungen (IPv6)" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Priorität &amp; VLAN" value="Priorität &amp; VLAN aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Empfangspuffer" value="256 (256)" />
                                        <Setting id="*RSS" displayName="Empfangsseitige Skalierung" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Übertragungsrate und Duplexmodus" value="Automatische Aushandlung (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP-Prüfsummenabladung (IPv4)" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="TCP-Prüfsummenabladung (IPv6)" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Übertragungspuffer" value="512 (512)" />
                                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP-Prüfsummenabladung (IPv4)" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="UDP-Prüfsummenabladung (IPv6)" value="RX- &amp; TX-aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="AdaptiveIFS" displayName="Adaptives Inter-Frame-Spacing" value="Deaktiviert (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="ITR" displayName="Interruptdämpfungsrate" value="Adaptiv (65535)" />
                                        <Setting id="LogLinkStateEvent" displayName="Protokollverbindungs-Statusereignis" value="Aktiviert (51)" />
                                        <Setting id="MasterSlave" displayName="Gigabit-Master/Slave-Modus" value="Automatische Ermittlung (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="NumRssQueues" displayName="Warteschlangen für empfangsseitige Skalierung" value="1 Warteschlange (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="WaitAutoNegComplete" displayName="Auf Verbindung warten" value="Automatische Ermittlung (2)" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=82579LM+Gigabit+Network+Connection" />
                                    <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="NicCo36.dll,NicCoInstallerEntry" />
                                    <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="192.168.2.1" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="e1c62x64.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="11.30.2011 12:00" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1c62x64.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="11.15.12.0" />
                                    <Setting id="ETrackID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0012" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem1.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="E1502" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.2.3;fe80::df39:dddd:3015:c1c7;fe80::ac08:31e2:d23d:75ec" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.0;8;64" />
                                    <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 25, function 0" />
                                    <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="00:1E:67:45:EC:85" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel" />
                                    <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="LAN-Verbindung 2" />
                                    <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{C0BBB84E-88A4-4EAC-8949-759BFC1445D0}" />
                                    <Setting id="NVM Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="0100FF-0FF" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_1502&amp;SUBSYS_35788086&amp;REV_05\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;C8" />
                                    <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection" />
                                    <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="e1cexpress" />
                                    <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Enabled" />
                                    <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Ethernet 802.3" />
                                    <Details id="Settings" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flusssteuerung" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interrupt-Drosselung" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4-Prüfsummen abladen" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Packet" value="Deaktiviert (1514)" />
                                        <Setting id="*LsoV2IPv4" displayName="Large-Send-Offload (IPv4)" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*LsoV2IPv6" displayName="Large-Send-Offload (IPv6)" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*PMARPOffload" displayName="Protokoll-ARP-Abladung" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*PMNSOffload" displayName="Protokoll-NS-Abladung" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Priorität und VLAN" value="Priorität und VLAN aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Empfangspuffer" value="256 (256)" />
                                        <Setting id="*RSS" displayName="RSS (Empfangsseitige Skalierung)" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Geschwindigkeit und Duplexmodus" value="Automatische Aushandlung (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP-Prüfsummen abladen (IPv4)" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="TCP-Prüfsummen abladen (IPv6)" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Übertragungspuffer" value="512 (512)" />
                                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP-Prüfsummen abladen (IPv4)" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv6" displayName="UDP-Prüfsummen abladen (IPv6)" value="Rx und Tx aktiviert (3)" />
                                        <Setting id="*WakeOnMagicPacket" displayName="Akt. über Magic Packet" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on Pattern Match" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="AdaptiveIFS" displayName="Adaptives Interframe-Spacing " value="Deaktiviert (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="EEELinkAdvertisement" displayName="Energieeffizientes Ethernet" value="On if system is awake (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="EnablePME" displayName="PME aktivieren" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="ITR" displayName="Interrupt-Drosselungsrate" value="Adaptiv (65535)" />
                                        <Setting id="LogLinkStateEvent" displayName="Verbindungsereignis protokollieren" value="Aktiviert (51)" />
                                        <Setting id="MacsecMode" displayName="MACsec Mode" value="Deaktiviert (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="MasterSlave" displayName="Gigabit Master/Slave-Modus" value="Automatische Erkennung (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="NumRssQueues" displayName="RSS-Warteschlangen (Empfangsseitige Skalierung)" value="1 Warteschlange (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="ReduceSpeedOnPowerDown" displayName="Geschw. beim Abschalten reduzieren" value="Aktiviert (1)" />
                                        <Setting id="SipsEnabled" displayName="Systemleerlauf-Energiesparoption" value="Deaktiviert (0)" />
                                        <Setting id="WaitAutoNegComplete" displayName="Auf Verbindung warten" value="Automatische Erkennung (2)" />
                                        <Setting id="WakeOnLink" displayName="Einst. für Aktivierung bei Verbindung" value="Deaktiviert (0)" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" />
                                    <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="VBoxNetAdp6.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06.16.2016 12:00" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VBoxNetAdp6.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Oracle Corporation" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="5.0.22.0" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0017" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem6.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="VBoxNetAdp6.ndi" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.56.1;fe80::b057:be86:63ff:4a19" />
                                    <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.0;64" />
                                    <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="0A:00:27:00:00:11" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Oracle Corporation" />
                                    <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="VirtualBox Host-Only Network" />
                                    <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{8312BFD6-5B4F-4DA3-916C-6516B11F1E51}" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="ROOT\NET\0000" />
                                    <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" />
                                    <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="VBoxNetAdp" />
                                    <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Enabled" />
                                    <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Ethernet 802.3" />
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Operating System" displayName="" value="">
                                <Setting id=".Net Framework Version" displayName="" value="2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.0" />
                                <Setting id="Boot Device" displayName="" value="\Device\HarddiskVolume1" />
                                <Setting id="Internet Browser" displayName="" value="Mozilla Firefox,47.0 (x86 de), Internet Explorer,11.0" />
                                <Setting id="Locale" displayName="" value="Deutschland" />
                                <Setting id="OS Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft Corporation" />
                                <Setting id="OS Name" displayName="" value="Microsoft Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Standard" />
                                <Setting id="Other OS Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                <Setting id="Page File" displayName="" value="D:\pagefile.sys" />
                                <Setting id="Page File Space" displayName="" value="15,73 GB" />
                                <Setting id="Physical Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="0,99 GB" />
                                <Setting id="Physical Memory (Installed)" displayName="" value="16 GB" />
                                <Setting id="Physical Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="15,73 GB" />
                                <Setting id="System Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32" />
                                <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="6.1.7601 Build 7601" />
                                <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="12,37 GB" />
                                <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="31,46 GB" />
                                <Setting id="Windows Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows" />
                                <Details id="Features" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id=".NET Environment" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id=".NET Extensibility" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id=".NET Framework 3.5.1" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id=".NET Framework 3.5.1" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id=".NET Framework 3.5.1 Features" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory Administrative Center" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory Certificate Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory Certificate Services Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory Domain Controller" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory Domain Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Active Directory module for Windows PowerShell" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="AD DS and AD LDS Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="AD DS Snap-Ins and Command-Line Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="AD DS Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Application Development" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Application Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="ASP" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="ASP.NET" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Basic Authentication" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Certification Authority" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Certification Authority Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="CGI" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Client Certificate Mapping Authentication" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Command-line Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Common HTTP Features" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Configuration APIs" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Custom Logging" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Default Document" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="DHCP Server Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Digest Authentication" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Directory Browsing" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="DNS Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="DNS Server Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Dynamic Content Compression" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="File Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="File Server Resource Manager" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="File Server Resource Manager Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="File Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="File Services Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Group Policy Management" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Health and Diagnostics" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="HTTP Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="HTTP Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="HTTP Errors" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="HTTP Logging" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="HTTP Redirection" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS 6 Management Compatibility" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS 6 Management Console" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS 6 Metabase Compatibility" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS 6 Scripting Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS 6 WMI Compatibility" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS Client Certificate Mapping Authentication" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS Hostable Web Core" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS Management Console" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IIS Management Scripts and Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="IP and Domain Restrictions" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="ISAPI Extensions" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="ISAPI Filters" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Logging Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Management Service" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Management Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Message Queuing" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Message Queuing Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Message Queuing Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Message Queuing Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Named Pipes Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Network Policy and Access Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Network Policy Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Non-HTTP Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="ODBC Logging" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Performance" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Process Model" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Remote Access Service" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Remote Assistance" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Remote Server Administration Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Request Filtering" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Request Monitor" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Role Administration Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Routing and Remote Access Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="RPC over HTTP Proxy" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Security" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Server Side Includes" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Static Content" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Static Content Compression" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="TCP Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="TCP Port Sharing" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Telnet Client" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracing" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="URL Authorization" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="WCF Activation" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Web Server" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Web Server (IIS)" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Web Server (IIS) Support" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Web Server (IIS) Tools" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="WebDAV Publishing" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Authentication" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Internal Database" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Process Activation Service" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Process Activation Service Support" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Search Service" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Server Backup" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Server Backup Features" displayName="" value="" />
                                    <Setting id="Windows Server Update Services" displayName="" value="" />
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Processor" displayName="" value="">
                                <Details id="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Architecture" displayName="" value="x64" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7" />
                                    <Setting id="Chipset Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Xeon+CPU+E31230+" />
                                    <Setting id="CPU Speed" displayName="" value="1,568 GHz" />
                                    <Setting id="Current Voltage" displayName="" value="2.1 volts" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06.21.2006 12:00" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />
                                    <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="6.1.7600.16385" />
                                    <Setting id="Ext. Family" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Family" displayName="" value="Intel Xeon™" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="cpu.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IntelPPM_Inst" />
                                    <Setting id="Level 1 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 64 KB" />
                                    <Setting id="Level 2 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 256 KB" />
                                    <Setting id="Level 3 Cache" displayName="" value="8 MB" />
                                    <Setting id="Load" displayName="" value="11%" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="GenuineIntel" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="42" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of Cores" displayName="" value="4" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of Cores Enabled" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Number of Logical Processors" displayName="" value="8" />
                                    <Setting id="Processor ID" displayName="" value="BFEBFBFF000206A7" />
                                    <Setting id="Revision" displayName="" value="10759" />
                                    <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="intelppm" />
                                    <Setting id="Stepping" displayName="" value="7" />
                                    <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                            <Details id="Storage" displayName="" value="">
                                <Details id="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="243201" />
                                    <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Laufwerk" />
                                    <Setting id="Error Code" displayName="" value="Device is working properly" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="CC25" />
                                    <Setting id="Heads - Total" displayName="" value="255" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="disk.inf" />
                                    <Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="SCSI" />
                                    <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="(Standardlaufwerke)" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0" />
                                    <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_ATA&amp;PROD_ST2000DM001-1ER1\4&amp;278BA094&amp;0&amp;000000" />
                                    <Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI Bus" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI LUN" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI Port" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="Sectors - Per Track" displayName="" value="63" />
                                    <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="3907024065" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Z4Z45QVT" />
                                    <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="1,82 TB" />
                                    <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="0.0 bytes" />
                                    <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 212 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 1 minutes, OK" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracks - Per Cylinder" displayName="" value="255" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="62016255" />
                                    <Details id="SMART" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="97336736" value="6" />
                                        <Setting id="0x03  Spin Up Time" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x04  Start/Stop Count" displayName="31" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0x05  Reallocated Sector Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                                        <Setting id="0x07  Seek Error Rate" displayName="3022427" value="30" />
                                        <Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="323" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0A  Spin Retry Count" displayName="0" value="97" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="25" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0xB7  SATA Downshift Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xB8  End-to-End Error Detection Count" displayName="0" value="99" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBB  Uncorrectable Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBC  Reported Command Timeouts" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBD  High Fly Writes" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Current" displayName="37° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Highest" displayName="40° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Lowest" displayName="34° C" value="45" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBF  G-sense Rate/Servo Tracking" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="11" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC1  Load/Unload Cycle Count" displayName="1814" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="37° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC5  Current Pending Errors Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC6  Uncorrectable Sector Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC7  CRC Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF0  Head Flying Hours" displayName="314" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF1  Total LBAs Written" displayName="4171653787" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF2  Total LBAs Read" displayName="4517157122" value="0" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="CC26" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="6" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="ATA ST2000DM001-1ER1 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE6" />
                                    <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="0" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_ATA&amp;PROD_ST2000DM001-1ER1\4&amp;278BA094&amp;0&amp;030000" />
                                    <Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI Bus" displayName="" value="3" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Z4Z414H6" />
                                    <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 216 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 1 minutes, OK" />
                                        <Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="202933712" value="6" />
                                        <Setting id="0x04  Start/Stop Count" displayName="22" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0x07  Seek Error Rate" displayName="3445961" value="30" />
                                        <Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="304" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="19" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0xB8  End-to-End Error Detection Count" displayName="0" value="99" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBD  High Fly Writes" displayName="1" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Current" displayName="37° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Highest" displayName="39° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Lowest" displayName="34° C" value="45" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="10" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC1  Load/Unload Cycle Count" displayName="1712" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="37° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF0  Head Flying Hours" displayName="298" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF1  Total LBAs Written" displayName="8680316043" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF2  Total LBAs Read" displayName="3674074982" value="0" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="ATA WDC WD20EARX-008 SCSI Disk Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="ATA WDC WD20EARX-008 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="AB51" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="2" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="ATA WDC WD20EARX-008 SCSI Disk Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2" />
                                    <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="1" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_ATA&amp;PROD_WDC_WD20EARX-008\4&amp;278BA094&amp;0&amp;040000" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI Bus" displayName="" value="4" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="WD-WCAZAJ545925" />
                                    <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 255 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 2 minutes, OK" />
                                        <Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="0" value="6" />
                                        <Setting id="0x03  Spin Up Time" displayName="5666" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x04  Start/Stop Count" displayName="105" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0x07  Seek Error Rate" displayName="0" value="30" />
                                        <Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="27396" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0B  Calibration Retry Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="95" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="67" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC1  Load/Unload Cycle Count" displayName="66301" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="36° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC4  Reallocation Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC8  Write Error Rate" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="Not Available" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Laufwerk" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="CC25" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="1" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1" />
                                    <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="3" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_ATA&amp;PROD_ST2000DM001-1ER1\4&amp;278BA094&amp;0&amp;010000" />
                                    <Setting id="SCSI Bus" displayName="" value="1" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Z4Z45QP1" />
                                    <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="1.001,17 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 211 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 1 minutes, OK" />
                                    <Details id="C:" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="C:" />
                                        <Setting id="Compression Method" displayName="" value="Not Compressed" />
                                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Lokale Festplatte" />
                                        <Setting id="File System" displayName="" value="NTFS" />
                                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="System" />
                                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="CA427CC7" />
                                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="130,000183105469 GB" />
                                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="15,9472312927246 GB" />
                                        <Setting id="Volume Dirty" displayName="" value="No" />
                                    </Details>
                                    <Details id="D:" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="D:" />
                                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Lokale Festplatte" />
                                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Daten" />
                                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="C4BA9D72" />
                                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="1732,9179649353 GB" />
                                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="985,230052947998 GB" />
                                    </Details>
                                        <Setting id="0x01  Raw Read Error Rate" displayName="191250408" value="6" />
                                        <Setting id="0x04  Start/Stop Count" displayName="37" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0x07  Seek Error Rate" displayName="14199700" value="30" />
                                        <Setting id="0x09  Power-On Hours" displayName="346" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0x0C  Power Cycle Count" displayName="30" value="20" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBD  High Fly Writes" displayName="0" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Current" displayName="40° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Highest" displayName="42° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xBE  Temperature - Lowest" displayName="36° C" value="45" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC0  Unsafe Shutdown Count" displayName="8" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC1  Load/Unload Cycle Count" displayName="480" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xC2  Internal Device Temperature" displayName="40° C" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF0  Head Flying Hours" displayName="329" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF1  Total LBAs Written" displayName="2572751710" value="0" />
                                        <Setting id="0xF2  Total LBAs Read" displayName="18241720105" value="0" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="SanDisk Ultra USB Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="SanDisk Ultra USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="3738" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="1.00" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="4" />
                                    <Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="USB" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="SanDisk Ultra USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="USBSTOR\DISK&amp;VEN_SANDISK&amp;PROD_ULTRA&amp;REV_1.00\4C530001121104116475&amp;0" />
                                    <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="60050970" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="4C530001121104116475" />
                                    <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="28,63 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="21,90 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="953190" />
                                    <Details id="I:" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="I:" />
                                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Wechseldatenträger" />
                                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="980C708C" />
                                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="28,6386680603027 GB" />
                                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="21,8970146179199 GB" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 USB Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="121601" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="5" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE5" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="USBSTOR\DISK&amp;VEN_TOSHIBA&amp;PROD_MQ01ABD100&amp;REV_\52FA6FFFFFFF&amp;0" />
                                    <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="1953520065" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="&#x1F;" />
                                    <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="931,51 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="31008255" />
                                </Details>
                                <Details id="TOSHIBA TransMemory-Mx USB Device" displayName="" value="">
                                    <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media" />
                                    <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="TOSHIBA TransMemory-Mx USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="1897" />
                                    <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="PMAP" />
                                    <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="3" />
                                    <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="TOSHIBA TransMemory-Mx USB Device" />
                                    <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3" />
                                    <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="USBSTOR\DISK&amp;VEN_TOSHIBA&amp;PROD_TRANSMEMORY-MX&amp;REV_PMAP\FFFFFFFFFFFFEE9100008DE4&amp;0" />
                                    <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="30475305" />
                                    <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="FEFEF9F1F0F0" />
                                    <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="14,53 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="7,54 GB" />
                                    <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="483735" />
                                    <Details id="H:" displayName="" value="">
                                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="H:" />
                                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Wechseldatenträger" />
                                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Win764SP1prof" />
                                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="50D55A77" />
                                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="14,5306968688965 GB" />
                                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="7,54361343383789 GB" />
                                    </Details>
                                </Details>
                            </Details>
                        </Details>
                    </SSU>

Kind regards,

Thilo

• 7. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
                      EstebanC_Intel

Thank you ThiloB for the information provided.

I was checking that this is a server system with Microsoft Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Standard.

There is a specialised communities support for server systems, I would like to transfer this thread to that support platform in order to get it fixed from specialized peers there.

You will be getting an answer from them soon.

Motherboard: Intel® Server Board S1200BTL

OS: Microsoft Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Standard

Hope you can get this configured soon.

Regards,

Esteban C

• 8. Re: Raid 1 rebuild with Rapid Storage Technology
                        ThiloB

since nothing happened anymore I created a new array with two fresh disks and used dd from a linux live cd to copy data to the newly created array.

Seems Intel has to improve on its software at this point... Would be a great feature, if it worked