I bought a 16Gb (Kingston) MicroSD card (using FAT32), I used the image file "LINUX_IMAGE_FOR_SD_Intel_Galileo_v184.108.40.206z", I update the firmware from Arduino 1.5.3, I made as "Galileo_GettingStarted_329685_005" commands (see above). I tried several other things, like using the SDFormatterv4, but I still not geting it wotk.
Run diskpart.exe and run the following commands:
select vol <a>; (where <a> = the drive letter of the SD card)
After read the New release of Galileo software, I download and install the "Intel_Galileo_Arduino_SW_1.5.3_on_Windows_v1.0.0" and update the firmware. I copy the content of "LINUX_IMAGE_FOR_SD_Intel_Galileo_v220.127.116.11z" to the SD card. Finaly, it worked