Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Graphics driver update problem

DDarp
Beginner

HI guys I need urgent help,

I am trying to update my intel hd graphics driver by downloading the latest driver for my chipset from the intel download center.

But whenever I try to install them it gives an error stating :"Setup has failed to install one or more device drivers. Setup will exit."

I have to quit installation after that and I feel bewildered.

Please help soon.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Intello, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues installing the driver.

In order to provide you additional information it will be necessary to know the following system data:

• Processor / graphics model number
  • Motherboard model number:
  • Operating system:
0 Kudos
DDarp
Beginner

Hey Sylvia,

Thanks a lot for paying heed to me and be relieved from my burden because my problem was solved.

I just risked uninstalling my current driver with version 8.15.10.2622.

It was just like sitting on a frying pan when I restarted my PC{my life} after the uninstallation.

And just while opening the setup for the latest version of the drivers i.e.8.15.10.2993 a dialog box appeared and prompted me to restart my PC to let the effects take place and I did the same.

When my PC, I got my graphics back and when I checked the version of the drivers it was 2993, I couldn't understand how did this happen but I can't estimate the amount of happiness that was propagating through me in those moments.Probably the most happiest moments of my life.

Anyways thanks a lot for checking out, God bless you and may you rock in the same way for the rest of your life.

And please don't mistake me as an old man I am just 23!

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

I'm so glad to know that your system is back and running. Thanks alot for your blessings Intello.

0 Kudos