1 Reply Latest reply on May 19, 2014 8:03 AM by sylvia_intel

Graphic Driver installation Error. please help

Samael7

So, here is my problem
      im trying to install graphic driver , i have this pc model P5KPL-AM IN/ROEM , Graphic card is NVIDIA Geforce 9500gt
      so im selecting this model , then choosing OS that i have (windows 7 ,32bit)
      and then selecting VGA driver and downloading, but when i run downloaded file to install, it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" Setup will exit.

so what is this? i am downloading this driver from here , official web site and it should work right? so what is wrong ? do i have something wrong in windows settings or in bios settings?

btw i have nvidia driver installed already but i think that does not matter , coz i have seen many times and installed for other computers both drivers VGA and nvidia.ks,

is there any solution?

Thanks, and sorry for that weak English,hope you all understand.

• 1. Re: Graphic Driver installation Error. please help
          sylvia_intel

Hello Samael7, thanks for contacting us through the Intel Communities.

Regarding your post, would you please provide me the link from where you got this driver?

Bear in mind that you can try installing our graphics drivers, but our drivers are generic drivers and they are made for Intel Motherboards only.

You can also try to install the driver without having the NVIDIA graphics card installed on the board.