I understand you are having problems with the system but let me help you.
Based on the system information you have provided, you motherboard may need a BIOS update to support this processor. You can check this at the following link:
There are some other steps I want you to try:
- Clear the CMOS on the board by disconnecting all components from the motherboard for about 20-30 minutes.
- Reconnect all components again but test the system with minimum configuration. This means 1 stick of ram, 1 HDD, no video card or audio card.
- Test the system outside of the chassis, if possible in a non conduct surface like wood or glass.
- Test another power supply in your board.
- If possible test other processors or this processor into another motherboard.
By doing this steps, we will be able to discard issues with the components or at least have an idea of what can be causing the problem.
i will try your step one. removing the jumper including the cmos batt?
Yes. I am sorry I forgot to mention that. When clearing the CMOS, make sure the batter is also removed from the motherboard.