1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2014 8:37 AM by kevin_intel

Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)

Glen Aida

Hello Intel

I want to report a bug on your latest driver .3517 the bug is this:  1.) when i played Call Of Duty Black Ops, I get a black screen everytime I start a singleplayer campaign. 2.) performance was worse in Crysis 2 .....   I solved all of this problems of mine by rolling back to the old 2761 drivers which gave me better performance on crysis 2 and can play COD Black Ops without black screen.... Hope you can fix this as soon as possible in your future driver release.   and please don't reply me like bots (the one you usually reply  to every customer)

• 1. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
          kevin_intel

Glen,

I am sorry you are having problems.

This feedback will be sent to the corresponding department for future. In the meantime Can you try with BIOS update and patches for the game?

• 2. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
            Glen Aida

Thanks for the reply Kevin. But sad to say that there are no patches available for the game [COD Black Ops]  although there are available for Crysis 2 but i'd rather rollback to the previous driver which solved all my problems... and about the bios, its already the latest release and i dont need to worry about it because its a laptop brand from Japan . NEC Lavie LL750/E and if you want to find bios for this laptop go to this site 121ware.com <-------  its a Japanese site and i know you wont understand anything... even me xD

• 3. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
              kevin_intel

I understand and I really thank you for the feedback. It is important for us to get all comments related to drivers so we can fix them as soon as possible.

At this point, the case has been escalated to development team for its revision.

• 4. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                Glen Aida

Brother if you can just kindly tell the dev team to make drivers that has level performance with the 2761 or just make 2761 compatible with Windows 8.1 please. for me and the fellow HD3000 users... 

Thanks

• 5. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                  kevin_intel

Yes. We are working on this right now.

• 6. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                    Glen Aida

When can i expect the estimated driver release? is it possible any day of May? can i do beta test? please.... before classes will start at June 9  

• 7. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                      kevin_intel

We are working on this towards a solution but I regret to say that I have no ETA for this fix. 

• 8. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                        kevin_intel

Hi Glen,

I am sorry for the delay. Please note this is still under investigation.

I will keep you posted.

• 9. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                          kevin_intel

Hi Glen Aida,

I would like to know some information about your system.

Please provide me the following information:

System configuration :

* Current BIOS:

* Processor:

* Memory:

* Operating System

* Graphics driver:

Besides this, can you also try updating the BIOS of your system, re installing the graphics driver or testing previous versions and let me know the results? 

Can you also test the following driver and let us know the result?

Version 3347:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23377

• 10. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                            Glen Aida

Hi Kevin ,

Here's some info

System configuration :

* Current BIOS :NOTE BIOS Version /701A0701 *Latest

* Processor: Intel Core i7 2630QM @ 2.00GHz

* Memory: 4GB

* Operating System: Windows 8.1 Update 1 (Upgraded from Windows 8 > 7)

* Graphics driver: 3517,2761,3347 (Only 2761 works and performs the best but not fully compatible with 8.1)

please fixed this as soon as possible.... i just got my internet just to check for new drivers... but non

and I hope there are performance improvement on game...

• 11. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                              kevin_intel

Thanks for sharing this information. I will pass it to development department. I will Keep you posted.

• 12. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                                kevin_intel

Hello Guys,

I would like you to provide the following:

1. Attach your Dxdiag report and graphics report. How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Open .txt file created> Attach using Advanced Editor Options

1. Run the System Identification Utility and let me know the Code created by the software.

http://www.intel.com/support/siu.htm

Kevin M

• 13. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                                  Glen Aida

Sorry for the late reply... (Busy at school)

BELOW ARE THE DXDIAG,GRAPHICS REPORT and SIU

Graphics version not detected.... dont know why but im using the latest drivers for sure 3517

SUI Reference # 0274 4330 or at the bottom

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 9/24/2014, 18:32:26

Machine name: MRWENWEN-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: NEC

System Model: PC-LL750ES6R

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 4010MB RAM

Page File: 2687MB used, 7336MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_A0191BCF&REV_09

Display Memory: 1696 MB

Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

Shared Memory: 1632 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: SEC3447

Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.997Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd32,igd10umd32,igd10umd32

Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.3517 (English)

Driver Version: 9.17.10.3517

DDI Version: 10.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 3/20/2014 08:40:48, 12617728 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4256-11CF-C275-1380B7C2C435}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x0116

SubSys ID: 0xA0191BCF

Revision ID: 0x0009

Driver Strong Name: oem9.inf:Intel.Mfg.NTamd64:iSNBM0:9.17.10.3517:pci\ven_8086&dev_0116

Rank Of Driver: 00E02001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0275&SUBSYS_1BCFA001&REV_1000

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7246 (English)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

Date and Size: 5/14/2014 18:37:38, 3962840 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1C2D

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 343040 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 17:06:23, 7936 bytes

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09

| | Service: usbhub

| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 343040 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Japanese PS/2 Keyboard (106/109 Key)

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0320

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes

|

+ Standard PS/2 Port Mouse

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f0e

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 63360 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 24.7 GB

Total Space: 450.9 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: WDC WD7500BPVT-26HXZT1

Drive: D:

Free Space: 2.0 GB

Total Space: 12.6 GB

Drive: E:

Free Space: 0.7 GB

Total Space: 1.9 GB

Drive: F:

Free Space: 4.0 GB

Total Space: 50.0 GB

Drive: H:

Free Space: 4.8 GB

Total Space: 200.0 GB

Drive: G:

Model: MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 147456 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel(R) HM65 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C49

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C49&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 1C14

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_B4\3&11583659&0&E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: O2Micro Integrated MS/MSPRO controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_8231&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_03\4&1D35D89A&0&01E6

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2mdfw7x64.sys, 2.02.0000.7032 (English), 9/22/2014 18:49:06, 72808 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\O2Icon_2.dll, 1.00.0000.0004 (English), 9/22/2014 18:49:06, 1178216 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe, 2.00.0000.0003 (English), 9/22/2014 18:49:06, 244328 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys, 9.05.0024.1790 (English), 9/22/2014 18:48:27, 100312 bytes

Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\3f3ca95b-3978-4168-b47b-5444f42d6c89.devicemetadata-ms, 9/22/2014 18:48:27, 938 bytes

Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\46a6fdbe-c823-4579-bab6-35f67e01f793.devicemetadata-ms, 9/22/2014 18:48:27, 833 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 9/22/2014 18:48:27, 1795952 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1C12

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_B4\3&11583659&0&E1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: O2Micro Integrated MMC/SD controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_8221&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_05\4&1D35D89A&0&00E6

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\O2FJ2w7x64.sys, 2.02.0002.1038 (English), 9/22/2014 18:47:43, 185760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe, 2.00.0000.0003 (English), 9/22/2014 18:49:06, 244328 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\O2Icon.dll, 1.00.0000.0004 (English), 9/22/2014 18:47:43, 1138688 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 52224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_B4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\4&34C1099C&0&00E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys, 2.01.0036.0000 (English), 5/10/2012 16:33:56, 217600 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nusb3co3.dll, 2.01.0029.0000 (English), 12/26/2011 09:38:26, 81920 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 52224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 10.01.0000.1008 (English), 9/22/2014 19:18:31, 438808 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_A0191BCF&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:46, 5363520 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd64.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:48, 12617728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd64.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:43:44, 12859392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 1040384 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 575488 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 3511296 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 94208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igcodeckrng600.bin, 3/20/2014 08:34:54, 963452 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igvpkrng600.bin, 3/20/2014 08:34:54, 272928 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcodeckrng600.bin, 3/20/2014 08:34:54, 963452 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igvpkrng600.bin, 3/20/2014 08:34:54, 272928 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde64.dll, 3/20/2014 08:40:46, 99328 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 3/20/2014 08:40:40, 78848 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 3/20/2014 08:48:14, 17074 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 59425 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 59230 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 59398 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 58109 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 59104 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 58796 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 1074 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 1981696 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0016 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 216064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 524800 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumd32.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:42, 11049984 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxdv32.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:39:28, 330752 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igd10umd32.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:41:10, 11176448 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0015 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 519680 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0000.1340 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:36, 279024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 931840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 542720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/20/2014 08:34:56, 3121152 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0002.0000 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:32, 185840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 110592 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:22, 64000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:34, 515568 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 384512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 126976 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 442880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142336 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:36, 172016 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:32, 399856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:22, 9007616 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:34, 442352 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 410624 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 175104 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:32, 5904880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe.config, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 268 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 9728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 4/9/2014 04:25:34, 254960 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:18, 28672 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:39:26, 25088 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 435712 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 428544 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 429056 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 286208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 439808 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438272 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 439808 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 435712 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 432128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 431104 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 439296 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 439296 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438272 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 440320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 438272 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 437760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 166170 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142289 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 137141 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 147393 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 210106 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 147288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 132623 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142008 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 145491 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 159008 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 141049 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 143932 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 149682 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 163421 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 148042 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 137784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 144020 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142717 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 144260 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142877 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 146004 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 194245 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 141838 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 137889 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 142882 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 223664 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 144645 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 124650 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 3/20/2014 08:40:20, 126300 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd64.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:37:12, 13031424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig4icd32.dll, 9.17.0010.3517 (English), 3/20/2014 08:37:04, 10812928 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v3517.dll, 1.02.0030.0000 (English), 3/26/2014 10:04:14, 116224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio - 1C20

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_A0011BCF&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family DRAM Controller - 0104

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0104&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 7 - 1C1C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1C&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_B4\3&11583659&0&E6

Name: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1000

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_13058086&REV_00\4&2529A93C&0&00E1

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 1C1A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1A&SUBSYS_A0121BCF&REV_B4\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16B1&SUBSYS_A0071BCF&REV_00\4&2CCD38FA&0&00E5

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MS ATC Screen Decoder 1,0x00600800,1,1,scdec.dll,15.00.4457.1000

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17514

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

TechSmith File Source,0x00400000,0,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith SWF Writer,0x00200000,2,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith WMFSDK Writer,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Simple PIP,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

ImageSource,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TitleSource,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Time Adjust,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Splitter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Frame Skip Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Perf Skip Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ZoomPIP Filter,0x00200000,2,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith PushVMR Source,0x00200000,0,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith PushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith PushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith SimplePushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Wave Dest,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Overlay,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Wave Buffer,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ForceColor 8,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ForceColor 555,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ForceColor 565,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ForceColor 24,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith ForceColor 32,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Force Color32A,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

SSFileWriter,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Frame Rate Tuner,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Camera Adjust,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Sound Effects Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Flv Key Frame Setter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

TechSmith Floating Point Wave Filter,0x003fffff,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Sony Wave Hammer Surround,0x00200000,1,1,mchammer_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

TechSmith Grabber Sample Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.02.0001.1423

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17514

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17514

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Sony ExpressFX Chorus,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Delay,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Distortion,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Equalization,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Flange/Wah-Wah,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Amplitude Modulation,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Reverb,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Stutter,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Dynamics,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Graphic EQ,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Noise Gate,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Time Stretch,0x00200000,1,1,sfxpfx3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony ExpressFX Audio Restoration,0x00200000,1,1,xpvinyl_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Multi-Band Dynamics,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Track Compressor,0x00200000,1,1,sftrkfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Dither,0x00200000,1,1,sftrkfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Chorus,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Distortion,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Gapper/Snipper,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Simple Delay,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Reverb,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Multi-Tap Delay,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Track Noise Gate,0x00200000,1,1,sftrkfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Graphic EQ,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Track EQ,0x00200000,1,1,sftrkfx1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Smooth/Enhance,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Resonant Filter,0x00200000,1,1,sfresfilter_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Parametric EQ,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Time Stretch,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Noise Gate,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Paragraphic EQ,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Vibrato,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Pan,0x00200000,1,1,sffrgpnv_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Pitch Shift,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack1_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Volume,0x00200000,1,1,sffrgpnv_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Flange/Wah-wah,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Graphic Dynamics,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack2_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

Sony Amplitude Modulation,0x00200000,1,1,sfppack3_x64.dll,1.01.0000.2469

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17514

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {651288E5-A7ED-4076-A96B-6CC62D848FE1} (Balanced)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Report Date: 9/24/2014

Report Time[hh:mm:ss]: 18:36:40

Driver Version: 9.17.10.3517

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1.7601)

Default Language: English (United States)

DirectX* Version: 11.0

Physical Memory: 4010 MB

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz

Processor Speed: 1995 MHz

Vendor ID: 8086

Device ID: 0116

Device Revision: 09

*   Processor Graphics Information   *

Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Video BIOS: 2089.0

Current Graphics Mode: 1366 by 768

*   Devices Connected to the Graphics Accelerator   *

Active Notebook Displays: 1

* Built-in Display *

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Display Type: Digital

Gamma Value: 2.2

DDC2 Protocol: Supported

Maximum Image Size:

Horizontal: 13.39 inches

Vertical: 07.48 inches

Monitor Supported Modes:

1366 by 768 (60 Hz)

Display Power Management Support:

Standby Mode: Not Supported

Suspend Mode: Not Supported

Active Off Mode: Not Supported

Raw EDID:

00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 4C A3 47 34 00 00 00 00

00 14 01 03 80 22 13 78 0A 89 A5 9D 5B 54 9C 26

19 50 54 00 00 00 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01

01 01 01 01 01 01 83 1D 56 E8 50 00 14 30 30 20

25 00 58 C1 10 00 00 19 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00

00 00 00 00 00 1E B4 02 74 00 00 00 00 FE 00 53

41 4D 53 55 4E 47 0A 20 20 20 20 20 00 00 00 FE

00 31 35 36 41 54 31 34 2D 4E 30 31 0A 20 00 64

* Other names and brands are the property of their respective owners. *

SYSTEM INFORMATION
                                  Computer ManufacturerNEC
                                  Computer ModelPRLQ0
                                  Operating System (O/S)Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1
                                  Operating System Build (O/S)(build 7601), 64-bit
                                  Operating System (version)6.1.7601
                                  O/S Language0409
                                  System RAM4.0 GB
                                  .NET Framework Version3.5.30729.5420
                                  CD or DVD DeviceMATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF
                                  System Hard Drive Overview
                                  System Total Storage Size:698.6 GB
                                  Local Disk C:440.3 GB
                                  Used space:416.2 GB
                                  Free Space:24.1 GB
                                  Local Disk H:195.3 GB
                                  Used space:190.7 GB
                                  Free Space:4.7 GB
                                  Local Disk F:48.8 GB
                                  Used space:44.9 GB
                                  Free Space:3.9 GB
                                  Local Disk D:12.3 GB
                                  Used space:10.4 GB
                                  Free Space:1.9 GB
                                  Local Disk E:1.9 GB
                                  Used space:1.2 GB
                                  Free Space:654.6 MB
                                  Memory Detail
                                  Total Physical Memory4.0 GB
                                  Available Physical Memory1.9 GB
                                  Total Virtual Memory2.0 GB
                                  Physical Drive0
                                  MakerWDC
                                  ModelWD7500BPVT-26HXZ
                                  Bus TypeSATA
                                  Physical Drive0
                                  MakerWDC
                                  ModelWD7500BPVT-26HXZ
                                  Bus TypeSATA
                                  Physical Drive0
                                  MakerWDC
                                  ModelWD7500BPVT-26HXZ
                                  Bus TypeSATA
                                  Physical Drive0
                                  MakerWDC
                                  ModelWD7500BPVT-26HXZ
                                  Bus TypeSATA
                                  Physical Drive0
                                  MakerWDC
                                  ModelWD7500BPVT-26HXZ
                                  Bus TypeSATA
                                  Internet Browser [1]Internet Explorer
                                  Internet Browser Version [1]8.0.7601.17514

CHIPSET INFORMATION
                                  Chipset Software Status
                                  Intel® Chipset Installation File (INF) detectednot detected
                                  Detected Chipset INF Versionnot detected
                                  Chipset INF Statusnot detected
                                  Latest Version Availablenot detected
                                  Detailed Chipset InformationIntel® Chipset Identification Utility

GRAPHICS INFORMATION
                                  Graphics Product [1]Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
                                  Graphics Driver Versionnot detected
                                  Driver Statusnot detected
                                  3D AccelerationYes
                                  Hardware Transform & Lighting SupportYes
                                  Video Memory1.7 GB
                                  Vertex Shader Support4.1
                                  Pixel Shader Support4.1
                                  Microsoft DirectX* Version11.0
                                  Current Graphics Resolution1366x768
                                  Current Color Depth32 Bits Per Pixel
                                  Raw EDID [1]not detected

MOTHERBOARD INFORMATION
                                  Manufacturernot detected
                                  ModelPRLQ0
                                  AA Numbernot detected
                                  BIOS VendorNEC
                                  BIOS VersionNEC NOTE BIOS Version /701A0701
                                  BIOS Release Date06/09/11
                                  System Memory4.0 GB
                                  Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio

PROCESSOR INFORMATION
                                  ManufacturerIntel
                                  ModelIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
                                  Intel Processor analysis toolsIntel Processor analysis tools
                                  CPU Speed2.0 GHz
                                  Link to Processor SpecificationLink to Processor Specification
                                  CPU Revision14
                                  CPU Type00
                                  CPU Family06
                                  CPU Model2A
                                  CPU Stepping7

WIRED NETWORKING INFORMATION
                                  Wired Networking Product
                                  Driver Version15.6.0.10
                                  Driver StatusDevice is unknown or unsupported
                                  Intel PROSet Versionnot detected
                                  Hardware IDsPCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16B1&SUBSYS_A0071BCF&REV_00

WIRELESS NETWORKING INFORMATION
                                  Wireless Networking Productnot detected
                                  Driver Versionnot detected
                                  Software/Driver Statusnot detected
                                  Latest version availablenot detected
                                  Hardware IDsms_pptpminiport
                                  • 14. Re: Intel HD 3000 (Driver:3517_BUG)
                                    kevin_intel

Hi Glen Aida,

I have been testing a Toshiba Laptop with HD 3000 and I was able to play COD Black Ops without any problem. I have also set desktop systems from my side with HD 3000 and similar components but I am still unable to replicate the issue.

My recommendation is to uninstall the game and delete all files of it and reinstall it again. Update all drivers and if your computer has switchable graphics, update the discrete video drivers.  If issue persists, a clean installation of the Operating System will be required.

Kevin M

1 2 Previous Next