2 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2014 10:21 AM by luismaya

I have problems with the library-Driver-Library Adafruit-PWM-Servo /

luismaya

when I load an example and try to compile I get this:

Arduino: 1.5.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Intel® Galileo"

pwmtest.pde: In function 'void setup()':

pwmtest.pde:39:24: error: 'TWBR' was not declared in this scope

Installing a Library on Windows | All About Arduino Libraries | Adafruit Learning System

• 1. Re: I have problems with the library-Driver-Library Adafruit-PWM-Servo /
          Intel_Jesus

Hi luismaya,

This library is not supported in the current release, although i got it to compile by making some small modifications you are welcome to try. I declared the "TWBR" before line 39. The compile error went away, but many more appear. So I modified the "Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp" headers and got it to fully compile. Changes where done between line 19 - 24:

#include <Wire.h>
          #ifdef __AVR__
          #define WIRE Wire
          #else // Arduino Due
          #define WIRE Wire1
          #endif

replace with this:

#include <Wire.h>
          #define WIRE Wire

Keep in mind that even though it compiled it might not work as expected.

Regards,

Intel_Jesus

• 2. Re: I have problems with the library-Driver-Library Adafruit-PWM-Servo /
            luismaya

Thanks for your answer.
            Currently this library, to operate the Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM / Servo Shield - I2C interface. Not supported for the version of the Intel compiler Galileo. From what I understand.
            You know if there is any other solution to this shield work with Intel Galileo?
            Greetings.
            luismaya