Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

[Problem] i3 4130T-HD4000 No sound with HDMI

khe5
Beginner

Hello, i just bought a new PC All in one Asus ET2221INKH with i3 4130T. I have installed windows 7 x64.

I have installed all drivers with the asus support website. The driver for intel HD4000 was a wrong driver. So i downloaded the lastest driver for intel HD4000 (GFX_Win7_8_8.1_64_10.18.10.3540).

I have an issue when i try to connect the PC with my Samsung LCD TV with HDMI. All is OK but when i unplugg and plugg again the HDMI, I haven't sound on TV. The sound come from the PC.

I need to reinstall the drivers for intel HD4000 and i must reboot my pc and all is OK (the sound come from the TV) but if i unplugg again the HDMI, i have the same issue.

When i have the issue, i can see.

Can you help me please?

(Sorry for my poor english, i'm french)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
khe5
Beginner

Nobody can help me??

0 Kudos
khe5
Beginner

there is a mistake, i have a HD4400 with this processor... I read some thread on this forum who talk about the problem with the audio device since january and Intel said that they are working on this problem but 4 month and you don't find the solution.... Fuck Intel....

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi kepohe,

Let me help you.

You are correct. We have been working on this towards a solution and there are other threads created for this same issue.

You can post your issue at the following link:

/thread/46146?start=15&tstart=0 https://communities.intel.com/thread/46146?start=15&tstart=0

I am personally keeping track of this thread and any update will be provided there.

Kevin M

0 Kudos