Let me help you with the audio playback on your system.
I would like you to do some troubleshooting steps. Please follow these ones:
1. Update the BIOS in your system using the latest one from the Computer Manufacture.
2. Uninstall the current graphics driver. You can check for instructions here:
3. Download and install the latest one for your controller at the following link:
4. Test a different HDMI cable (better Quality).
5. Check the audio options under the Sound options provide by the Operating System and make sure the TV is set as Audio Playback Device.
1. bios is updated v2.90
2+3. this is the exact driver that I am using, installed and uninstalled few times, tried with older also, from the mainboard manufacturer's site
4. no need to test other cables, i was using this cable yesterday with discreet video card with no issues at all
checked the audio devices:
this is the mysterious part, no audio device at all
Thanks for the information.
Can you try installing the Management Engine driver provided by your Computer Manufacture? This will help us when recognizing devices. Let me confirm something else, Are you using any device between the computer and the TV, something like an AVR?
At any time, was it working before?