0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2014 12:15 PM by m.vorchukov

Question about Open Manageability Commander Tool using Kerberos authentication for SOL, KVM, AMT Client connection

m.vorchukov

Hello, Collegues!

Can I ask please for your help in configuring intel AMT with Open MDTK installer v1.28 from http://opentools.homeip.net/open-manageability to manage AMT Client?

There is some questions, that I can't resolve by myself or find in network. Thank you.

1). I can't connect to AMT Client using Kerberos authentication and NetBIOS name of PC (see screen N1),

1.JPG

I need to use  IP +  Kerberos authentication

IP +  Digest user

NetBIOS name + Digest user

FQDN + Kerberos authentication

FQDN + Digest user

2). I can't use SOL redirection and KVM using IP +  Kerberos authentication with next error (see screen N2)

2.JPG

I can't use SOL redirection and KVM using FQDN +  Kerberos authentication with next error (see screen N3)

3.JPG

I need to use for SOL redirection and KVM  IP +  Digest user

NetBIOS name + Digest user

FQDN + Digest user

Can you please help me to solve problem

- with connecting to AMT Client using Kerberos authentication and NetBIOS name of PC

- with  SOL redirection and KVM using FQDN, NetBISO, IP +  Kerberos authentication

Thank you for you answer.

Have a nice day.