1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 7, 2014 10:04 AM by sylvia_intel

WiFi Issue

Matt1234

Hi

I have just loaded Joli OS 1.2.1 onto a Intel DC3217BY computer and have a Intel Centrino 6235 Bluetooth/WiFi card fitted trying to connect to a Belkin F5D8636-4 v2 Router but do not seem to be able to connect to the Router or internet.

I have managed to connect the computer to my phone (Nexus 4) via Bluetooth.

How do I connect to the Internet?

I have been to the Wireless connections tab and i know my SSID (Belkin_0D6D8D) but not sure about Mode (Infrastructure) , BSSID (????), MAC address (?????) MTU (automatic)

Wireless Security - Security (WPA &WPA2 Personal) Password ("same a I use to log in on my MacBook)

IPv4 Settings - Automatic (DHCP)

IPv6 Settings - Automatic

Thanks in advance for your helBYl

• 1. Re: WiFi Issue
          sylvia_intel

Hello Matt1234, thanks for sharing your inquire with us, however it is very important to inform you that we only support Windows operating system in our products.

We have tested this wireless adapter in our devices and it worked fine. We used it on a Windows environment.

The Linux drivers are part of the upstream Linux kernel, and are available through the regular channels, distributions or The Linux Kernel Archives. Intel supports use of the drivers only in the kernel version the driver was a part of. Please check the following link for additional information.

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/CS-034398.htm