0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2009 10:35 AM by anaserb

installing fortran 77 complier

anaserb

Dear Support team,

I am trying to install fortran 77 compiler onto my centoOS 5 system (Linex environment). I have downloaded Product for IA-32/Intel® 64 (File l_cprof_p_11.1.046.tgz). Once I start installing it I encounter a following error (pasted below). Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ana

Error it below:

Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]:

Step no: 4 of 7 | Installation configuration - Missing Critical Pre-requisite
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The following required for installation commands are missing:
      g++
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1. Finish with prerequisites and back to Critical Pre-requisites dialog
      [default]
      2. Back to Pre-requisite summary dialog

h. Help
      b. Back to the previous menu
      q. Quit
      Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]: 1

There is one or more critical unresolved issue which prevents installation to
      continue. You can fix it without exiting from the installation and re-check. Or
      you can quit from the installation, fix it and run the installation again.
      Missing critical pre-requisite
      -- missing system commands
      1. Show the detailed info about issue(s) [default]
      2. Re-check the pre-requisites

h. Help
      q. Quit
      Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]: 2
      Checking the prerequisites. It can take several minutes. Please wait...

h. Help
      q. Quit
      Interrupt install process?(Yes/No)[No]: no

h. Help
      q. Quit