1 of 1 people found this helpful
I am sorry for this inconvenience.
First I would like to provide you with the download link for the Intel® Proset Software v 15.3.1 which is the latest version for this wireless adapter.
Secondly, I want to share with you a couple of threads with similar discussions, you can find some workarounds from other users.
Thank you and sorry for the belated reply. I was out of town for a few weeks and I had other machines to use, so I let is lay for a while. I've read a few of the posts in the links you posted, and figured I should use a little common sense. Here's how I eventually solved the problem:
That was it. It was mentioned somewhere in the Communities that our specific hardware might be having issues with 802.11n, so I figured it would make sense to just disable it and see what happens - or at least it couldn't hurt to try. So that's what I did, and Bob's your - well, my - uncle! As I write this, it's been some 20 minutes since I did that, and so far the B300 has been functioning with the Xperia V without issue.