Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

When will Intel will release Intel GMA 3600 drivers are better for Windows, and Linux?

ANauf
Novice

Hi,

I've been using linux, and I am very comfortable with it.

I bought a netbook ASUS 1225C on 12.29.2013 and there is lag in Windows Aero Glass. Then I tried to use Xubuntu 12.04.3 via LiveUSB, but what was the result? resolution is only 1024x768, slow, and much more. After I installed Xubuntu on my netbook, and try to use the driver cedarview-graphics-drivers I only see a few changes, but that's not what I need, I need a high graphics capabilities.

In Windows 7 I can only use my netbook for browsing, listening to music, presentations, movies. I can not use to play the android with Bluestacks. And if Intel earnest to release a better driver, my netbook can be used to play games, play android, and more. And if that happens, Intel will gain more profits.

Intel, did you hear us? we need drivers Intel GMA 3600 which can be better used to in Windows 7, Windows 8 or later, and Linux!

(I use translato

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Azis,

I understand your frustration on this situation but I am afraid to say that Intel® will not be releasing Windows* 8 drivers for GMA 3600.

ANauf
Novice

Hi, Kevin

Why Intel does not make Intel GMA 3600 Drivers for Windows 8 or later and Linux?

PowerVR SGX545 or Intel GMA 3600 was actually good, but because the drivers are not well developed, so it can not be used within its capabilities.

0 Kudos
msols
Beginner

Congratulations: just enter the club of the scammed!!. I think it's a technical wind: designed a pigswill that perhaps explodes with new features in windows (or something so).

Forget you, ..."Intel does not had planes to..." solve it, now lost shame, already almost no answer (believes that we have forgotten)

Perhaps Intel can advise us on the next brand processors that we have to buy.

0 Kudos