1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2014 9:40 AM by allan_intel

RAID 100% MEMORY MANAGMENT BSOD

BabaSama

Hello,

I am trying to figure out what's not working properly on my PC, because i can't play all the EA games at all (BF3, BF4, Titanfall beta..).

So far i've allready made so many tweeks without succes that's i am getting crazy ;(

But i noticed that my HD was 100% for few seconds than the crash happen, and the BSOD message keep saying Memory Managment problem..

so i am looking about my CPU/RAM/RAID and the Intel Rapid Storage settings or version ?

I allready updated my bios all my drivers,
      my OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64..

Someone know how to be sure my raid is set correctly or if i have the good drivers for my MotherboardCPU ?

Here a link of the report from Intel Rapid Storage : http://cjoint.com/?0BtovT06bTf

I can provide all kinds of reports you need : msinfo, cbs, dxdiag, etc..

Thanks for your help

• 1. Re: RAID 100% MEMORY MANAGMENT BSOD
          allan_intel

I am sorry to hear that have had issues with your computer. This type of performance issue does not seem related to the RAID 0 volume, according to the system report, it seems OK.

If you have an Intel board, please contact Intel support at www.intel.com/chat and choose desktop support.

On the other hand, please check with your computer manufacturer for troubleshooting assistance.

Allan.