It is very difficult to tell you to go and buy a particular CPU.
All I can do is to give some hint what sort of information that you need to consider before getting a CPU?
Factors to consider:
- Memory Speed and CPU FSB - the higher FSB the better.
- Do you need a CPU that has large amount of cache? - the higher the cache the better is the performance.
- Does the motherboard support virtualisation? If yes, the next question is do you need a CPU that supports VT?
- Do you need a CPU that can support 64 bit OS?
- Cost of the CPU
- Are you looking for a boxed or a tray CPU? Boxed = 3 years Warranty.
Once you have some answers to these questions, go to Gigabyte CPU Compability website:
Check the list of CPUs that are compatible with the board.
Check the CPU details in the http://ark.intel.com
Make sure to get a supported CPU as some CPUs exist in different SL Number which may not be compatible with your board.
All the best.