Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Black screen when viewing online video in full-screen mode on IE11 IntelHD3000

ALifi
Beginner

My system: System: Win8.1, 6 gb ram, Intel HD 3000 Graphics (video card) 15'6 1366*768 Laptop Samsung

Black screen when viewing online video in full-screen mode in Internet Explorer 11. Can be seen on the HTML5 pages. I'm from Russia, badly know English, and I don't know how explain this, so I filmed video, so that you can see more detail in the entire process. He wrote in the technical support for Microsoft, but they responded that most likely the case in video card drivers. Updated drivers, did not help. How do I fix this? My Drivers Video Card

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am sorry to hear that have had issues watching videos online while setting as full screen mode.

I thank you for the video provided; it explains very much your issue.

I have tested the same graphics controller using IE. and I did not get any issues at all. I have updated video drivers and updated flash player. I even loaded some video codec available on Internet such Klite.

Please test your computer with different Internet browser like Firefox or Chrome and make sure to update flash player and get video codecs.

Allan.

ALifi
Beginner

Thanks for the answer! I tested another browsers(Firefox, Google Chrome) there all good. I think the problem at the site vk.com (HTML5 video) or IE11.

P.S. Intel HD 3000 nice graphics card!

0 Kudos