3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2014 11:31 AM by kevin_intel

Intel® Celeron® Processor 900/1000/G1000 Series with Intel® HD Graphics driver XP?

roizal

Hello, I open this discussion because I'm not able to download the graphics driver for a Celeron G1820 under Windows XP.

I bought one Celeron G1820 and I got surprised when the driver included in the mainboard (MSI H81M E33) didn't work under Widnows XP.

Connected to the Intel Download Center I couldn't download the driver.

In Graphics — Supported Operating Systems the G1000 (Ivy Bridge) and Haswell G2000 are market as supported for Windows XP, that's why I bought the G1820.

Accessing Donwload center I arrive to the driver called

"Intel® HD Graphics Drivers for Intel® Pentium® Processors and Intel® Celeron® Processors" Version 2.0 Date 1/30/2014

when you click on it you access a page where is marked the equivalent driver knowing your processor technology...

Haswell Technology sends you to Use the driver for 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 4200

when you click on it you are directed to a secure WEB downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=4th+Generation+Intel%c2%ae+Core%e2%84%a2+Processors+with+Intel%c2%ae+HD+Graphics+4600 (Note that the graphics is 4600), not usable for Windows XP

Accessing manually to the equivalent page for 4200 the result is the same, only Win 7 or Win 8. Both are November 2013

How can be downloaded the driver for Windows XP?