Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

open GL 2 not supported error!

AAbuy
Beginner

This error appears when i try to use some applications like Angry Birds and Bluestacks on win 8.1 and win 7 and sometimes it says open GL 1.4 not supported

on win XP my graphics is http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/graphics/q45 Intel® Q43/Q45 version 6.14.10.5420 and it works well with no open Gl error.

I tried to update the drivers with many drivers update utilities but it all said i'm up to date. with Intel update utility on win 8.1 it doesn't detect the graphic card so i don't know which driver I should install and when i use the same driver which i use on XP it says it doesn't support that windows so i installed other drivers from the download center but it all said my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements to use it!!

what shall i do?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi AhmedAli68,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems but let me help you.

I would like to check some more information so can you please post your dxdiag report here? In the case you have an OEM system; can I have the computer model?

AAbuy
Beginner

Thanks kevin_intel my windows finally showed error message that my Graphics card doesn't work well and it redirected me to the HP site where I choose my PC model and downloaded the Intel driver update there. Now the windows says I'm using old driver update but its OK for me as the open GL error message doesn't appear any more

0 Kudos